How to apply LaEve nail gel polish
• File and shape nail.
• Push back cuticle (remove cuticle if necessary).
• Apply foundation base coat and cure.
• Apply thin coat of colour to nails and cure.
• Apply additional coats of colour and cure (if needed).
• Apply the final top coat and cure.
• Top coat does not have a tacky or dull finish, so there is no need for gel wipes.
How to cure LaEve nail gel polish:
You can use either an LED or UV light; whichever is most convenient. LaEve Deluxe Soak Off Gel Polish can be cured effectively using both systems.
LaEve Cure time:
36W UV lamp: colour coat and base coat: 1-2 minutes
18W led lamp: colour coat and base coat: 30-60s
36W UV lamp: top coat: 2-3 minutes
18W Led lamp: 60-90s.
How to remove LaEve nail gel polish:
Carefully file off the top coat exposing the layers underneath. Dip a small piece of cotton wool into an acetone or other gel removing solution. Place the soaked cotton ball against the nail and secure it by wrapping the finger with an aluminium foil strip, ensuring the cotton ball only makes contact with the painted nailbed. Allow the enclosed nail to soak for 15-30 minutes before removing. The gel should soften and flake off easily. Using a cuticle pusher or orange stick can assist with the complete removal of the gel. Repeat the soaking process where necessary.
How to apply nail gel polish
How to Paint Your Nails Perfectly!
1. Start off with a clean nail; make sure the surface is nail polish and oil free.
2. Apply your base coat. This prevents staining and chipping. Let it dry.
3. Place a drop of polish at the centre of the nail, a bit above the cuticle.
4. Carefully push the drop towards the cuticle, leaving just a small gap.
5. Now move your brush upwards making a straight line till the end of the nail.
6. Go back to the base of the nail and swipe the polish along the curve of the nail.
7. Keep dragging the polish until the whole side of the nail is covered.
8 Repeat step 6, but do this on the other side of the nail
9 Repeat step 7, but do this on the other side of the nail
10 If necessary apply a 2nd or 3rd coat. Finish with a top coat.